All questions concerning an Employee, FMLA, MLOA, Job Opportunities and Requirements should be directed to Human Resources.

All requests concerning W2’s, W4’s, Annuities, Direct Deposits, Deduction Cancellations can be directed to Payroll. All questions concerning Leave/Time input, Garnishments, Workman’s Compensation Pay Adjustments, Pay/Leave Deductions, Teacher’s Retirement, or Pay-off calculations can be directed to Payroll.

Approved Vendors List 403(b)

Salary Reduction Agreement for 403(b) Programs

Who do I call if I have a question about?

School information - call the school office (attendance, grades, etc)

Transportation - 580-248-3255

Child Nutrition - 580-355-1150