Title I Needs Assessment Survey 2018-2019 Title I Schoolwide Programs & Services Evaluation Annual Needs Assessment For Parents, Community Members, & Staff Click on the...
- October Issue of the LPS ReView
- 2018 Pat Hunt Sporting Clay Shoot
- EL Parent Meeting with Amber Parks
- Reunión de padres EL con Amber Parks
- English Learner Parent Meeting
- UPDATED Bus Changes 8/24/18
- School Meal Online Payment OPEN
- 2018-2019 X-Tended Time Program
- JOM School Supply Distribution
- Edison Back to School Night & Title I Annual Meeting
Edison: There will be a limited number of snack cart items and popsicles for 50 tomorrow.
Edison: We are going to try it again!! Freeze out Cancer Popsicle Sale Tomorrow. 50 cents!
Edison: In the event of a weather emergency, students will be moved to the safe room. It is completed and ready for use by our students.
Edison: Our Relay for Life team will be selling popsicles tomorrow for 50 cents. Help is Freeze Out Cancer. All money will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
Edison: Parents we are having school tomorrow and students may have free dress.
Edison: PTA officer elections will be Monday, May 20th @ 5:30. It is important that all PTA members attend & participate in the elections, especially if you would like to hold an office.
Edison: Field Day workers are needed for Thursday. Morning session is from 9:00-11:15. Afternoon session is from 1:00 to 2:45. If you can volunteer, please call the office. Thx!!
EDISON- Bus 600 will have a substitute driver. Bus 704 will be dropping off for bus 600.