MMS parents, please be aware of the following guidelines and procedures that will be observed during 2019-20 Enrollment this week. For more information, please contact the MMS main office at (580) 353-5111.
- Prior to launching our 1:1 Chromebook initiative, all students will be required to pay a $20 device insurance fee at enrollment.
- ALL enrollees must also have a guardian present at the time of enrollment.
- Parents or guardians of ALL students will be required to provide proof of residency. This may be in the form of a recent utility bill or, for recent moves, a copy of a lease/rental agreement.
- Parents or guardians will all be asked to produce a valid driver’s license, which will be copied and attached to a signed Affidavit of Understanding regarding the school district attendance policy.
- As needed, parents or guardians will also need to provide updated shot records for their students.
Enrollment will be from 8:00-11:45 AM on the following days:
- 8th grade - Wednesday, July 31
- 7th grade - Thursday, Aug. 1
- 6th grade - Friday, Aug. 2
If a student or guardian is unable to attend enrollment at the designated time, they may enroll any time after the scheduled time and date, as long as it does not conflict with other enrollment times.