The 2021-2022 LPS middle school course catalog and enrollment forms are available now online to students and their families. The enrollment forms are used to secure student placing in classes and assist your child’s school in determining staffing needs for the upcoming school year. Information regarding the enrollment process and the specific forms that must be submitted for enrollment are available on this website. The information is also available to students through their online Clever account. Please follow the instructions below for access to enrollment information. For questions, please call the MMS main office at (580) 353-5111, or contact MMS counselors Diana Engel (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Erin Berry (email@example.com).
- Navigate to www.lawtonps.org, and select MacArthur Middle School from the “CAMPUS” drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Mouse over the “STUDENT” tab at the top of the page and select “MS COURSE CATALOG”. You MUST read this in its entirety before completeing the enrollment form, as the course catalog contains pertinent information regarding the term length, availability per site and prerequisite information for each class.
- Once you and your student have reviewed the course catalog, return to the “STUDENT” menu and select “MS ENROLLMENT,” This form must be filled out completely prior to submission.
- Sign the form electronically and submit. Your enrollment form will be routed to the appropriate staff member, according to the school site selected on the form.
- For current LPS students, log into your Clever account online.
- Once logged in, click on the “Middle School Course Schedule Form” box on the main screen and follow the directions provided.